Congratulations on your recent new home purchase! Wyckoff Heating & Cooling is honored to be a part of your home, and thousands of family homes across Central Iowa. Our organization upholds the highest standards of home comfort, a tradition our founders established over 65 years ago. We recognize building a home or purchasing a new construction home is a tremendous accomplishment. This is the place you call home, where you will cherish memories and live your life every day.
Wyckoff Heating & Cooling takes our commitment to your home comfort seriously. That is why we want to ensure your HVAC system stands the test of time. Your new construction home automatically comes with a 5 year parts, 20 year furnace heat exchanger and 10 year compressor warranty – but by registering online with Wyckoff, you can earn an additional, extended 5 year parts warranty.
Why should I register for the extended warranty?
- Registration is FREE. That’s right, simply register online through Wyckoff Heating & Cooling within 30 days of closing to earn your free extended warranty.
- Extended warranty provides peace of mind. We stand behind the quality products we provide our customers. We never want our customers to worry about unexpected repairs, so we provide one of the longest warranties in the industry.
- Transfer of warranties is allowed. What happens if you move five years from now? Use the extended warranty as a selling point with potential buyers. You can easily transfer HVAC system warranties to the new owners.
- Stay up-to-date. When you register online, Wyckoff Heating & Cooling will not only extend the parts warranty on your HVAC system, but we will keep you up-to-date on the latest equipment specials and provide our electronic newsletter with money saving tips.
- Put your trust in a family-owned company. Rely on Wyckoff to ensure you get the most energy efficient, affordable system that will achieve your home comfort needs. Our organization upholds the highest standards of home comfort, a tradition our family established over 65 years ago.
Simply complete the required information fields below with in 30 days of closing on your new home. Wyckoff Heating & Cooling will extend the parts warranty on your HVAC system, keep you up-to-date on the latest equipment specials, and provide our electronic newsletter with money saving tips.
Put your trust in Wyckoff to ensure you get the most energy efficient, affordable system that will achieve your home comfort needs.
The Value of Family Business
As a family-owned and operated business, Wyckoff Heating & Cooling has served the residents of Central Iowa since 1950. Today, our organization employs several fourth generation family members. We understand the values that are important for a successful business and treat each of our customers and employees with the respect they deserve.
“After 65 years, we are still a family business. We have grown and stayed together as a family.”
– Andy Wyckoff & Job Cooper