In light of COVID-19, and in accordance with best practices recommended by the CDC, we wanted to update you all on how Wyckoff Heating & Cooling plans on handling this unprecedented virus situation in order to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy over the next couple of weeks/months. This includes social distancing, increased personal hygiene steps, and following all CDC recommendations.
- We are currently OPEN to the public and we are performing routine service, maintenance and emergency service. When calling to schedule an appointment, be prepared for us to ask questions like is anyone at your home or business under self-isolation, experiencing flu-like symptoms, or has recently returned from an international trip in the last 14 days? This is not to offend, but simply to ensure that we are keeping our technicians safe. We will let you know as soon as regular maintenance and service requests are possible again.
- Our office is OPEN to the public and we are following all CDC recommendations to ensure our employees are practicing social distancing and our office is regularly cleaned.
- If we do come out to your home or business to complete a service, you can expect the following things:
- Our employees have gone through training on how to best protect themselves and our customers and will be practicing social distancing, avoiding any handshakes, wearing gloves and masks, disinfecting and sanitizing tools and vehicles, using disinfectant spray on household items they may come in contact with, and mandatory hand washing after each service call.
- We are monitoring the health of our employees daily and if any show symptoms of illness, they will not be allowed to work.
If you need to schedule an appointment, call us at (515) 287-6000. We will do everything we can to ensure you and your family can stay comfortable during this time. We are wishing and praying for the health and safety of everyone in our community and around the world.
Job Cooper & Andy Wyckoff