Are you a first time homeowner or have you recently put down roots in Central Iowa? Becoming a homeowner is a big investment and responsibility – and often a lot of work. That’s why it’s important to have skilled professionals you trust when it comes to home improvements and maintenance. From plumbing and electric to lawn care and snow removal, the best time to research and find a reliable company is before an emergency strikes. Your home comfort is no exception.
At Wyckoff Heating & Cooling, we want you to put some thought into selecting the right HVAC company for your new home.
- Make value as much of a priority as price. Often times, we don’t want to invest in our HVAC systems because it’s not an exciting investment like a new car or the house itself. It’s easy to take shortcuts or look for the cheapest option for a quick fix. However, not all HVAC providers offer equal quality. Just like your home, your HVAC system is an investment that can have a significant impact on your daily comfort, health and utility bills. Make sure you do everything you can to help it stand the test of time.
- Find a reliable company. Visit the company’s website, blog and social media outlets. Read online reviews and look for a company with staying power. Anyone you let into your home should be qualified and trustworthy. At Wyckoff, our certified technicians make your home comfort their number one priority. A family-owned and operated business, we support local business and have served the communities of Central Iowa for more than 65 years.
- Get Peace of Mind. As a new homeowner, you are probably learning new things that are now on your “to do” list daily. Take the guesswork out of heating and cooling with Wyckoff’s Peace of Mind program. What does this mean? Not every home needs a new furnace or air conditioner, but each system does need annual review. The program includes two, yearly service visits, filter changes and discounts on all parts and accessories. Catch issues before they arise and maximize your home comfort.
- Stretch your dollar. The certified technicians at Wyckoff are here to help our customers get the most bang for their buck. This includes everything from routine maintenance to available rebates, system installation and replacement. We are thorough and honest in our assessment of your home to ensure you never have to worry about heating or cooling in Iowa’s ever-changing temperatures.
- Look for 24-hour service. Life isn’t always convenient. Pipes leak, plumbing fails, furnaces and air conditioners break down. But your home isn’t immune to complications after 5 p.m. We understand that our customers and their comfort comes first at Wyckoff. That is why our 24-hour service line is available when you need it most.
For more information on HVAC systems or questions regarding our services, feel free to contact us or give us a call at (515) 287-6000.