- Are Sub-Zero Temperatures Causing Ice and Moisture to Form on Your Windows and Doors? Here’s Why, and How You Can Prevent It
- Wyckoff’s Furnace Repair FAQ
- Prevent Dry Indoor Air from Taking a Toll on Your Home and Family
- MidAmerican Rebates to Decrease 60% in 2018: Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Save on HVAC Installation This Year
- 5 Reasons to Add an Electric Fireplace to Your Home this Holiday Season
Tag Archives: wi-fi thermostat
Is your life hectic? Does your schedule seem to change on a daily basis? At Wyckoff Heating & Cooling, we can help you make things a little easier when it comes to comfort – with Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats. With control from your phone or computer, you can adjust the heating or cooling settings in your home, business or rental property with the click of a button. But the fun doesn’t stop there. Let’s consider the benefits of choosing a Wi-Fi thermostat:
- Control from anywhere. Whether the meteorologist’s forecast was off, we experience an unforeseen change in temperature or your schedule simply changed, you can have access to adjust your thermostat from work, the doctor’s office or even at a football game. Out of town for a day? No problem. Simply utilize the smart technology to remotely change your thermostat settings so that your home is warm and cozy, or cool and comfortable, when you arrive home.
- Take programmable thermostats to the next level. Convenient and energy efficient, programmable thermostats have limitations when it comes to scheduling – being that you must stop by your home or business to change the schedule. Kids’ activities and work meetings can impact the times you need your HVAC system running. Take the guesswork out of your home comfort with Wi-Fi technology.
- Big savings. Utilize sensors to track indoor and outdoor temperatures and humidity to get the most bang for your buck. By controlling your thermostat at all hours of the day, you can increase energy efficiency and save a little cash along the way. The Advanced Fan / Comfort Control also allows for improved air circulation and helps to regulate the temperature throughout your home.
- Stay connected. Honeywell’s reliable and highly-rated app allows you to program your thermostat from your computer, tablet and smartphone whether you’re across the room or around the world. Remotely monitor and control the heating and cooling system with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort, a great option for those who travel frequently, own a vacation home, a business, or manage an investment property or if you are simply looking for peace of mind.
- Simple set-up. The Wi-Fi thermostat’s simple setup guides you through a few basic questions to get your 7-day program up and running. The system is compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps, but does not coincide with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat.
- Customizable touch screen. The bright, easy-to-read touchscreen can be color-customized to fit your mood, match your paint or support your favorite team on game day. Advanced locking features and password options provide smart security and convenience.
- Auto alert. This smart thermostat even learns your heating and cooling cycle times to deliver just the right temperature, exactly when you want it. Extreme temperature alerts and maintenance reminders, such as filter changes, are sent to your connected network devices and displayed directly on the thermostat to make your life a little easier.
Want to take it one step better? Watch Job demonstrate how easy it is to change the temperature in your home with the Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Voice Control.
Contact us to learn more about the Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat. Don’t miss your chance to be on the cutting edge of home comfort.