- 6 Ways to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality this Fall
- Identifying Furnace Smells: What’s Normal and When to call Wyckoff
- Wyckoff Partners with Hubbell Realty to Rebuild Ronald McDonald House
- 4 Ways to Get the Most from Your Ceiling Fans
- What Excess Humidity is Doing to Your Home and How You can Prevent it
Tag Archives: service
What can you expect from a routine service check? Our skilled service technician will begin the service check indoors by inspecting all components of your furnace including: the blower, start capacitor, filter, duct system and general sequence of operations. From there, our technician will inspect all aspects of your air conditioner. From the compressor and blower components to condensing oil and refrigerant, your air conditioner will be in top shape upon completion of the service check.
Make sure your HVAC system is running properly before summer hits – contact us to schedule a routine service check this spring!