- Are Sub-Zero Temperatures Causing Ice and Moisture to Form on Your Windows and Doors? Here’s Why, and How You Can Prevent It
- Wyckoff’s Furnace Repair FAQ
- Prevent Dry Indoor Air from Taking a Toll on Your Home and Family
- MidAmerican Rebates to Decrease 60% in 2018: Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Save on HVAC Installation This Year
- 5 Reasons to Add an Electric Fireplace to Your Home this Holiday Season
Tag Archives: service
What can you expect from a routine service check? Our skilled service technician will begin the service check indoors by inspecting all components of your furnace including: the blower, start capacitor, filter, duct system and general sequence of operations. From there, our technician will inspect all aspects of your air conditioner. From the compressor and blower components to condensing oil and refrigerant, your air conditioner will be in top shape upon completion of the service check.
Make sure your HVAC system is running properly before summer hits – contact us to schedule a routine service check this spring!