- Are Sub-Zero Temperatures Causing Ice and Moisture to Form on Your Windows and Doors? Here’s Why, and How You Can Prevent It
- Wyckoff’s Furnace Repair FAQ
- Prevent Dry Indoor Air from Taking a Toll on Your Home and Family
- MidAmerican Rebates to Decrease 60% in 2018: Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Save on HVAC Installation This Year
- 5 Reasons to Add an Electric Fireplace to Your Home this Holiday Season
Tag Archives: HVAC Rebates
Wyckoff Heating & Cooling is dedicated to our customers in central Iowa. Not only do we provide quality service and equipment to maximize your home comfort, we take our commitment to customers one step further – by making sure we help you save money whenever possible. As a MidAmerican EnergyAdvantage® Trade Ally Partner, we have expanded knowledge of EnergyAdvantage programs to maximize your rebate potential.
What is a Trade Ally Partner?
Trade Ally Partners are dealers, contractors, suppliers and design professionals who can help you with your energy efficiency projects. Our program knowledge is a valuable resource to help you take advantage of MidAmerican Energy’s rebate programs. Our experience with the program requirements makes applying for rebates fast and easy. Trade Ally Partners can explain MidAmerican Energy’s money-saving rebates and share the benefits of upgrading to higher efficiency equipment.
What HVAC rebates are available?
MidAmerican Energy offers a range of rebates for the installation of new, energy efficient HVAC equipment – and Wyckoff can help you get money back. Rebates are available on natural gas furnaces, energy-efficient furnace fans, central and room air conditioners, air- and ground-source heat pumps, water heaters, programmable thermostats and more.
How do I qualify for MidAmerican EnergyAdvantage rebates?
To receive one of these rebates, the following criteria must be met:
- Participants must be residential customers located in MidAmerican Energy’s Iowa service territory.
- A HVAC System Adjustment and Verified Efficiency (SAVE) certified contractor (Wyckoff) must test and verify your equipment to ensure the most appropriate, energy-efficient system for your home has been installed correctly for optimum savings and comfort.
- Equipment must be installed with a SAVE rating of excellent to be eligible for a rebate, with the exception of furnace fans, room air conditioners, programmable thermostats and heat pump water heaters.
How do I apply for a rebate?
To apply for a MidAmerican EnergyAdvantage rebate, you will need to submit the appropriate MidAmerican Energy rebate application with a copy of your sales receipt or itemized invoice.
Or, Wyckoff Heating & Cooling, your Trade Ally Partner, can assist you with the application process, which must be completed by March 31, 2018. Rebate applications are also available online at www.midamericanenergy.com/iowa-forms.
For more information, please visit www.midamericanenergy.com/ee, or contact Wyckoff Heating & Cooling today.