- Are Sub-Zero Temperatures Causing Ice and Moisture to Form on Your Windows and Doors? Here’s Why, and How You Can Prevent It
- Wyckoff’s Furnace Repair FAQ
- Prevent Dry Indoor Air from Taking a Toll on Your Home and Family
- MidAmerican Rebates to Decrease 60% in 2018: Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Save on HVAC Installation This Year
- 5 Reasons to Add an Electric Fireplace to Your Home this Holiday Season
Tag Archives: Honeywell Thermostat
Drastic changes in Iowa temperatures can make our lives difficult. It not only makes forecasts tough to predict, but it can also make it challenging to know what to wear and what temperature to set your thermostat. The good news is, the Honeywell TH8321 WiFi thermostat can help you combat fluctuating temps and save money at the same time.
Let’s take a look at the reasons homeowners are loving the Honeywell WiFi thermostat:
- Change settings from around the world: Stay connected to your thermostat whether you are in the next room or across the globe. With Wifi capability, homeowners can sync the Honeywell TH8321 to their smartphone and control the temperature of your home when an unexpected 80 degree day surprises us in the fall. The thermostat provides added peace of mind when you can monitor and adjust settings at any time. In fact, homeowners can even set an alarm to notify you via phone if your home’s temperature drops below or spikes above a predetermined setting.
In this video, listen to Blake Wyckoff as he walks you through the capabilities and features of the Honeywell TH8321 WiFi thermostat.
- Simple installation and operation: The Honeywell TH8321 thermostat installs as easily as a normal, programmable thermostat. Simply remove your existing thermostat and rewire the WiFi thermostat to upgrade in less than 30 minutes. Operation is a breeze with a user-friendly system and app interface that guides homeowners through the set-up process.
In this video, watch as Blake shares how to connect the Honeywell TH8321 WiFi thermostat to your home network.
- Compatible with any system: Do you have geothermal, boiler, two-stage heat or two-stage cooling system? No matter the type of HVAC system in your home, the Honeywell TH8321 thermostat is compatible with each and every one. Don’t let the age or type of system deter you from investing in the convenience of a WiFi thermostat. Even if you upgrade to a new system down the road, the WiFi system will still be effective and efficient.
- Align with family schedules and save money: Similarly to a programmable thermostat, the Honeywell TH8321 guides you through recommended, money-saving adjustments through “Schedule Assist”. This allows you to set specific times to turn up the heat or air conditioning as the first person wakes up, when the first person arrives home and when the last person goes to bed.
- Available at Wyckoff Heating & Cooling: Wyckoff has an in-stock selection of Honeywell WiFi thermostats available today. The thermostat is available for purchase and personal installation, or homeowners can enlist installation support from our qualified team of service professionals. To order your Honeywell TH8321 WiFi thermostat, contact us at (515) 287-6000 today.