- Are Sub-Zero Temperatures Causing Ice and Moisture to Form on Your Windows and Doors? Here’s Why, and How You Can Prevent It
- Wyckoff’s Furnace Repair FAQ
- Prevent Dry Indoor Air from Taking a Toll on Your Home and Family
- MidAmerican Rebates to Decrease 60% in 2018: Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Save on HVAC Installation This Year
- 5 Reasons to Add an Electric Fireplace to Your Home this Holiday Season
Tag Archives: help central iowans in need
This Christmas season the service techs at Wyckoff Heating and Cooling found a special way to give back to the community. With our 12 Days of Giveaways, our staff spent twelve days providing complimentary service calls to local families in need.
Needless to say, we are always proud of our talented employees, but comments like these really remind us of how blessed we are to work with such amazing people:
“My house was 57 degrees and he really helped this single mom out! I have had a lot of stress lately and he lifted some of it off my shoulders … I will be calling him anytime I have a issue for heating or cooling… the way he treats his customers is amazing! I am at awe with the service I received there are no words for his kindness!”
We take great pride in the values our company represents: family, community, and above all, service. As we turn to the New Year, we look forward to finding new ways to share these values with our customers and our community.