- Are Sub-Zero Temperatures Causing Ice and Moisture to Form on Your Windows and Doors? Here’s Why, and How You Can Prevent It
- Wyckoff’s Furnace Repair FAQ
- Prevent Dry Indoor Air from Taking a Toll on Your Home and Family
- MidAmerican Rebates to Decrease 60% in 2018: Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Save on HVAC Installation This Year
- 5 Reasons to Add an Electric Fireplace to Your Home this Holiday Season
Tag Archives: climatemaster
Save up to 80% a year on your heating and cooling bills by switching to a ClimateMaster geothermal heat pump for your home? A ClimateMaster geothermal system, from Wyckoff Heating & Cooling, allows you to tap the renewable energy under your home to control your energy bills for life. Let the Wyckoff professionals show you how you can save 30% off the total installation!
Find out if Geothermal is right for you by downloading our free eBook!
It includes information on several benefits of Geothermal like:
- Homeowners can save up to 80 percent annually on heating and cooling bills just by switching from a traditional HVAC system to a ClimateMaster geothermal heating and cooling system.
- Federal and state governments are doing their part to assist homeowners’ transition to geothermal systems by offering a 30 percent tax credit on installments that meet Energy Star requirements. Utility companies are offering rebates as well.