Take advantage of savings on your energy bill by utilizing your programmable thermostat. Are you new to the age of programmable thermostats? In this video, Job Cooper walks you through the steps to program a basic model, Honeywell Pro 4000 5-2, programmable thermostat. Program your thermostat to fit your lifestyle – with options for when you wake, leave, return and sleep your thermostat can change automatically. Have a different daily schedule? No problem – schedule each day individually.
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality this Fall
- Identifying Furnace Smells: What’s Normal and When to call Wyckoff
- Wyckoff Partners with Hubbell Realty to Rebuild Ronald McDonald House
- 4 Ways to Get the Most from Your Ceiling Fans
- What Excess Humidity is Doing to Your Home and How You can Prevent it