Take advantage of savings on your energy bill by utilizing your programmable thermostat. Are you new to the age of programmable thermostats? In this video, Job Cooper walks you through the steps to program a basic model, Honeywell Pro 4000 5-2, programmable thermostat. Program your thermostat to fit your lifestyle – with options for when you wake, leave, return and sleep your thermostat can change automatically. Have a different daily schedule? No problem – schedule each day individually.
- Are Sub-Zero Temperatures Causing Ice and Moisture to Form on Your Windows and Doors? Here’s Why, and How You Can Prevent It
- Wyckoff’s Furnace Repair FAQ
- Prevent Dry Indoor Air from Taking a Toll on Your Home and Family
- MidAmerican Rebates to Decrease 60% in 2018: Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Save on HVAC Installation This Year
- 5 Reasons to Add an Electric Fireplace to Your Home this Holiday Season