Take advantage of savings on your energy bill by utilizing your programmable thermostat. Are you new to the age of programmable thermostats? In this video, Job Cooper walks you through the steps to program a basic model, Honeywell Pro 4000 5-2, programmable thermostat. Program your thermostat to fit your lifestyle – with options for when you wake, leave, return and sleep your thermostat can change automatically. Have a different daily schedule? No problem – schedule each day individually.
- Prevent Dry Indoor Air from Taking a Toll on Your Home and Family
- MidAmerican Rebates to Decrease 60% in 2018: Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Save on HVAC Installation This Year
- 5 Reasons to Add an Electric Fireplace to Your Home this Holiday Season
- Cast Your Vote in Cityview’s 2018 Best of Des Moines
- Freezing Temperatures Tell Us One Thing…It’s Time to Service Your Furnace