- How to Know When Your AC Unit Needs A Check Up
- What Goes Into A Wyckoff AC Service Check?
- Your Spring Cleaning Checklist: How to Keep Your HVAC System in Shape
- Spring Break Prep: How to Save Energy During Your Vacation
- Are Sub-Zero Temperatures Causing Ice and Moisture to Form on Your Windows and Doors? Here’s Why, and How You Can Prevent It
Whether you’re looking to add ambiance and warmth to your home this holiday season or in search of an additional heat source that is safe and easy to install – look no further. At Wyckoff Heating & Cooling, we have a simple, affordable way to do all of the above through our selection of electric fireplaces. And, with more than 20 electric fireplace options available through Napoleon and Continental, we’re sure to have one that exceeds your expectations.
- Entertain with comfort and style. The holiday season is a great time to invest in an electric fireplace for your home. Design the ambience and comfort you desire for your family and guests through a variety of styles and options, including: lights, flame effects, stones and finishes. When guests arrive they will feel right at home sitting around the fireplace, which will also provide warmth and glow for your living space. If you miss your opportunity to purchase a fireplace before the holidays, electric fireplaces also make great gifts for loved ones who enjoy spending time at home throughout the year.
- Installation is a breeze. Electric fireplaces come in a plethora of styles, from traditional to modern. Electric fireplaces can be installed in any home, built into mantels and media consoles, or inserted into existing fireplaces. Wall mounted units, corner units, and compact units allow electric fireplaces to work in any space and any décor, and can be moved around from room to room whenever you desire. As an added bonus, electric fireplaces can also be placed in locations that don’t normally allow for fireplaces, such as basements.
- Affordable options for any budget. When it comes to fireplace options, electric fireplaces take the cake. Far less expensive than installing and running a wood-burning or gas fireplace, electric fireplaces utilize zone heating – allowing you to heat the room you’re in to the desired temperature, while lowering your thermostat temperature. This eliminates wasted energy and could save you up to 10 percent on your energy bills. Plus, you won’t incur additional costs of chimney cleaning, service checks or pricey installation fees.
- Avoid smoke and increase safety. Electric fireplaces have zero emissions and in turn, eliminate any risk of smoke and fumes distributing throughout your home. If you have individuals in your home who battle allergies or medical conditions, an electric fireplace can give you the comfort and warmth of a fireplace without the smoke, smell and debris. In addition, unlike wood burning and gas fireplaces, electric fireplaces remain cool to the touch on the exterior, making them safe for children and pets. Finally, Wyckoff’s electric fireplaces also come with an automatic shut-off timer function, allowing you to schedule a length of time for the fireplace to run before it shuts off on its own.
- Energy efficient warmth. Did you know, traditional fireplaces lose over 90 percent of the heat of the fire out of the chimney along with much of the heated air in the room, according to the EPA? Electric fireplaces warm your living space more effectively and retain that warmth throughout the duration of use. LED technology is also utilized in Wyckoff fireplaces to aid in minimizing energy usage, reduce emissions and cut costs.
To learn more about our selection of Napoleon and Continental fireplaces, contact us today.