Wyckoff Heating & Cooling has built a name and reputation our customers can rely on. We pride ourselves on offering a combination of outstanding customer service and selection of quality products. There are many reasons our customers choose Wyckoff, and here’s why:
Wyckoff Heating & Cooling is…
Wyckoff has been recognized both locally and nationally for HVAC service. This recognition is important to us as an organization, as it symbolizes our dedication to our customers and reliability in the industry.
- 1995, 1998 & 1999 Lennox Dealer Award
- 1997 & 1998 Iowa Blue Flame Gas Association Dealer Award
- 2002, 2003 & 2007 Amana Presidents Club Award
- 2007 – 25 Years as a Quality of Lennox Dealer Award
- 2012 Angie’s List Award of Service
- 2013 Hubbell Homes Best Service Provider
- 2014 ClimateMaster Dealer of the Year
- 2015 ClimateMaster Gold Volume Dealer
- 2015 Lennox Outstanding Dealer – Central Region
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Certified Dealer Award
- Cityview’s 2016 Best Local HVAC Company
Connected Through Memberships
Memberships are one important way we stay connected in our local communities and with business partners across the country. As a reputable HVAC provider, Wyckoff takes an active role in community and business organizations.
- Better Business Bureau
- Greater Des Moines Heating and Cooling Association
- Home Builders Association of Greater Des Moines
- Des Moines East and Southern Chamber of Commerce
- Plumbing – Heating – Cooling Contractors Association
Recognized Through Certifications
Certification symbolizes Wyckoff’s commitment to education, and that means staying up-to-date on industry best practices, finding cost savings for our customers and being recognized as a professional, service-oriented organization.
- MidAmerican Energy and Alliant Energy SAVE certification
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification
- Better Business Bureau Accredited with A+ rating
- ClimateMaster GeoElite Dealer
A Message from the Wyckoff Family
On behalf of the Wyckoff family, we thank you for your interest in our company, and we’re glad you’re here. As a family owned and operated business, Wyckoff Heating & Cooling takes great pride in the service we provide – and we guarantee you’ve come to the right place to find reliable, honest and affordable service.
The values we run our business on today are the same principles our founder and grandfather, Don Wyckoff, established more than 65 years ago. We combine quality products and exceptional customer service each and every visit. Wyckoff has built a name and reputation central Iowa can rely on. Today, the Wyckoff family carries on that tradition through its third generation of family leadership and a dedicated team of HVAC professionals.
At Wyckoff, our family culture is reflected in our team comradery and the way we do business. We treat our customers and employees like family, ensuring they receive an honest opinion and outstanding service. It is our hope that you will let our family take care of yours through every extreme temperature Iowa throws our way.
Job Cooper and Andy Wyckoff, third generation owners
Here’s What our Customers are Saying
“I was very pleased to receive such good customer service – Mike Veigulis was great to deal with – very informative and professional. I got great information over the phone initially, and it was backed up by the in-home consultation and estimate, not to mention the promptness of the written estimate – the same day. I gave your competitor a chance and they did not deliver in such a manner – not even close. Because of the initial action, I feel that should I be in need of any service in the future, Wyckoff will be on it. The installer did a fine job as well.” – Angela Harmer
“I need to thank all of you again. You are all exceptional. Recently, I have had interactions with Shawn, Vern and Josh. We were working on getting my new air conditioner turned up. Each person was very professional, clearly experienced and proactive. I know there are others behind the scenes that contribute to the total process. I don’t know their names. Please pass on my thanks to them, also. I continue to be grateful for all of you. In appreciation,”
– Penny Brockelsby
“Wyckoff Heating & Cooling was wonderful from beginning to end during their installment of our new furnace and AC.” – Mary Slattery
“Sincere thanks to Darrell today for putting in a new gas valve on my fireplace. Professional, kind and respectful. We will be a forever customers to Wyckoff!” – Susan Burris